Corporate Positions currently available at Dharma Pharmaceuticals
As Dharma Pharmaceuticals grows to meet the changing needs of our clients and patients, we will be posting our job opportunities here.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND EDUCATIONAL REPRESENTATIVE
COE Representative is a professional who leads educational efforts to drive revenue and exploration of new revenue channels in the emerging medical cannabis market. This position will pioneer Virginia’s medical cannabis program on behalf of the Dharma. This position is responsible for provider education about medical cannabis and specifically about Dharma products. The COE Representative is expected to create a state-wide strategic sales plan based on those goals that will promote revenue growth for the company across retail and wholesale channels of distribution.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a strategic plan and build provider and patient participation in the medical cannabis system that is focused on providing relief to those patients that have been approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Rapidly expand the addressable patient population: Establish a network of recommending providers to enable patients seeking relief to safely and responsibly access the necessary resources.
- Work closely with the team to educate the Virginia medical community on the key benefits, proper treatments, and responsible use of medical cannabis and Dharma’s products.
- Develop strong relationships and rapport with the Virginia provider community centered around growing greater understanding of the Dharma products, medical cannabis treatments at large, usage benefits, and the legal environment in Virginia.
- Build provider accounts through targeted in-person meetings and presentations to the Virginia medical community.
- Facilitate the registration of providers into Virginia’s recommending registry so as to increase patient access to qualified medical advice.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in Pharmaceutical Sales, Nursing or experience in Alternative Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, or Nutraceuticals.
- 75% travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Technical proficiency in MS Office, excellent communication skills, negotiation and sales skills, highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales, strong organizational and time management skills.
Knowledge of Cannabis policy and law.
Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed.
Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Demonstrated experience in a position requiring critical-thinking, problem-solving, planning and assessment.
Physical requirements include standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds.